In this article, I have explained how to connect ESP RainMaker with the Amazon Alexa app to control the appliances with Alexa.
First, download and install the Amazon Alexa App from Google Play Store or App Store.
Before connecting to Amazon Alexa, you must add devices in ESP RainMaker.
Related Post: How to add devices in ESP RainMaker
Connect ESP RainMaker with Alexa App
Steps to Link ESP RainMaker with Alexa:
- Go to the Setting in ESP Rainmaker.
- Tap on Voice Services.
- Select Amazon Alexa.
- Tap on “Link with Amazon Alexa“.
- Now Tap on “LINK“.
- Log in to ESP RainMaker or select “Continue with Google“.
- Now open the Amazon Alexa app, then go to “Devices” – “Switches“.
- You will find, all the devices added to the Alexa app.
Now, if the ESP32 is connected to the Wi-Fi, then you can control the appliances from Alexa App.
You can also say “Alexa, Turn ON Switch” to control the appliances with voice commands.
You don’t need any Alexa devices, like ECHO DOT for this project, You can use Amazon Alexa App to control the appliances.
Related Post: ESP RainMaker Google Home